Thursday, January 26, 2017

No wine? No cheese?? HELP!

No bread? No dairy? Is cheese dairy? Oh it is, so no cheese? What about wine? No cheese or wine???


Sounds like torture huh! No, its just the Whole 30! 

I promise, its not as bad as it seems! Sure, the first week I really wanted to kill anyone I came in contact with, I was beyond irritated, and my head was POUNDING! But I am on week 4 and its a BREEZE! 




Tonight I was craving something different besides buffalo chicken or taco bowls with no shell so I made Crab and Tuna salad on apple slices! It was DELICIOUS! 


So easy to make and so yummy! 

Ingredients
I pack of Trader Joes Frozen Crab Meat (optional)
2 cans Yellowfin Tuna
Cilantro 
Salt
Pepper
Granny Smith Apples

Sauce
1 can Coconut Milk
Cilantro
Salt
Pepper
1 TBS Garlic Powder
1 TBS chopped garlic
1TBS Onion Powder 



I currently have an obsession with Pickles so I through one on the side! 

3 comments:

  1. Well this looks delicious! I'd love to try Whole 30 but I really worry about not eating cheese! I don't know if I could do it! But it is encouraging to hear that it gets easier as time goes on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to use apple instead of bread or crackers. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 Researches PROVE How Coconut Oil Kills Fat.

    This means that you actually burn fat by eating Coconut Fats (including coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 researches from major medical magazines are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world around!

    ReplyDelete