Friday, June 30, 2017

Flash of Friday

Linking up with a few ladies today to bring up some of my top 5 favorite things of the week!!

1. Honeymoon
I will definitely make a post next week recapping our wedding and honeymoon but Monday was our last day in Saint Lucia! I didn't want to leave!! The honeymoon was true perfection and one of my favorite memories I get to bring with us as C and I start life together 

                               



2. Wedding Photos 
C and I spent a couple hours yesterday reliving the big day! Our photos just had come in and they are amazing!! I can't wait to share with you all!! 

                                 


3. Kansas City BBQ 
We just arrived in our new hometown this week and we can't get enough of the BBQ here!! C and I both agree that KS truly has some of the best BBQ and best sauces! I definitely need to watch myself before I indulge too much! 

                            


4. Shift Shop 
I am preparing so much for my biggest accountability group yet! If this is your first time to my blog you should know I have a passion for health and fitness and helping people reach their own goals! Well after indulging at our honeymoon (I ate everything in sight and I'm 100%oksy with that) and probably sneaking some s'mores this holiday weekend, I am ready to commit to our newest program!! Check out details here :) 

                           


5. Family 
Weddings are emotional! It was a huge reminder to me just how thankful I am that God blessed me with some amazing parents and siblings! I was the last of my family to get married, all girls! My mom and dad have a tradition where they write a letter to us the night before our wedding! Tear jerker!!! They truly have done more for me than I could ever dream of and everyone went above and beyond to make the day special! Seriously, I LOVE these people! We all live in different states now but I can't wait till we are all together again! 



Linking up with 5 on Friday  Friday Favorites

7 comments:

  1. So many awesome things! Haha yes to the KC BBQ, it really is awesome! Make sure you go to All slabbed Up in Leavenworth. It's so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We haven't tried that one yet!! We will have too! Have you tried Papa Bobs? It's about a 30 min drive but worth it!!

      Delete
  2. That BBQ looks ahhhhmazing! I need to get to KS just to eat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your wedding and honeymoon! How fun! My hubby and I celebrate our 10 year in a couple of weeks, I can't believe how fast time flies by! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going on vacation to various places in the south next month, and I can't wait to try all the different types of barbecue. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to hear more about your honeymoon! It's always so fun to get wedding photos back! The one you shared is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, this is my first time stopping by... Congratulations on your wedding day! You were a beautiful bride and ya know, family is seriously the best. Getting back pictures is always so much fun and your honeymoon sounds wonderful! I'll be following along from now on! Hope you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete