Thursday, March 6, 2014

Jobs!!

Okay, I totally missed this months Monthly Goal Link Up that I promised…but I have great news that has been keeping my super busy!!! 

First, I was offered a position at the school I am currently subbing at to finish out the rest of the school year! 

Thats not the only exciting news…

I HAVE OFFICIALLY BEEN OFFERED A JOB!!!



Oh, and not just ONE job….TWO JOBS!!!

Thats right, I have to make a decision about where I want to work! 
I am SOOOO excited but most importantly EXTREMELY grateful to be in this position! 

I attended a job fair on Monday where there were 80+ out of state school districts. 

The first offer is from a School in Phoenix Arizona and the second from Houston Texas!! 

I am so excited to be in this position and I obviously would love all of your input on these two areas! I have never been to either and am hoping to visit before I make my final decision!

So I apologize for not having a link up this month but I promise it will be up an running for April! 

7 comments:

  1. Congrats girl! I knew you could do it!! I would personally go with Phoenix, AZ but that's just me :). Looks like you have a whole new adventure coming your way no matter what decision you make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to Houston, but I've been to Phoenix and it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! That is so exciting! I think Arizona sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayy, congrats girl, SO happy for you! I can't offer you any tips on either of those two places BUT I think it's amazing that you have such an incredible adventure ahead of you if you choose either one of them. Such an exciting time in your life!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAYYY!!!!! Sorry I'm so behind, but congrats on the job offers!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete