Monday, April 17, 2017

Cauliflower Pizza

P-I-Z-Z-A....I want pizza! Everyone remember this Mary-Kate and Ashley song!? No?? Well its the theme song of my life!


I seriously could eat Pizza ALLLLL the time people! Like seriously all the time!! Unfortunately, they tell me its not 21 day fix approved and healthy for me! 

This is not my crust but exactly what mine looks like! I just didn't get a chance to take a picture of it! 


Luckily, Autumn from 21 day fix has formulated this delicious crust made from Cauliflower! It fits right into my green container AND I can have more than one piece and not feel bad about myself! I took Autumns recipe, that is awesome! You can find it here, and it made it more simple! 

So here ya go! 

Cauliflower Pizza Crust 
4-5 cups cauliflower rice or large cauliflower cut into florets 
Cheese Clothe (I use a kitchen towel) 
Dash of salt 
1 TBS Garlic Powder 
3-5 TBS of Italian Seasoning 
1/2 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese 
1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese 
1 Egg (2 if mixture is dry) 

Directions 
1. Preheat oven to 350 
2. Place cauliflower rice in a blender and blend until smooth as can get (mashed potatoe consistency) 
3. Take blended cauliflower and place on cloth or towel. Dab out or twist and squeeze out excess water from mixture. Place cauliflower in a mixing bowl
4. Mix in salt, garlic powder, seasoning, both cheeses and egg. Mix well
5. Grease pizza pan or cookie sheet (whatever you are using). Pour mixture onto greased sheet and press until 1/4-1/2 inch thick. It may cover more and less of your pan every time depending on how much cauliflower was used. 
5. Bake crust for 40 minutes until golden brown
6. Take out of oven and place with pizza sauce and any topping. Put back in and back until cheese is melted 
7. Cut and enjoy!! 


3 comments:

  1. I'm definitely intrigued by using cauliflower this way. I've never tried it but it looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pizza is my all time favorite! Love this recipe for a healthier version!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't think of it.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete