Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Healthy Fall Chili (Crockpot)

If you are like me you make Chili almost every weekend! Haha because its SUPER easy and last for awhile! My neighbors and I just had a pumpkin carving party where we each made a chili! I went with my typical "healthier" option!




Check out the Recipe below! It even fits into the 21DF containers! 


Ingredients:
1lb Chicken shredded or Ground Turkey
1 Can Chicken Broth
1 28oz Can crushed or puree tomato 
1 Butternut Squash chopped 
1 Green pepper chopped
1 Red pepper chopped
1 Onion chopped 
1 can Chili Beans low sodium, drained and rinsed 
1 can White Northern beans, drained and rinsed 
3 dashes of Chili Powder 
2 dashes of Garlic Powder 
Salt 
Pepper 


Directions:
1. Place the chicken (raw) into the crockpot or if you are using ground turkey make sure to brown the turkey first! 
2. Place in the liquids, veggies, beans, and season! Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3! 
3. Enjoy! 

You can serve with some shredded cheese or my favorite is with corn bread :) Yumm! 

No comments:

Post a Comment