Friday, March 21, 2014

A change

There are so many changes taking place in my life right now it is CRAZY! God has some BIG things planned for me this year and I am ready to jump on board :)

With life changes come blog changes. I have been really thinking about how I can make this blog me. What can I write about daily that expresses who I am as an individual?

Obviously I write to write and half the stuff I talk about is pointless (thank you readers who comment on posts that mean absolutely nothing to you but everything to me) :) After much consideration I am going to change up this bad boy. I figure that a year has gone by since this little bundle of joy has come alive and its time for it to go through life with me.

So, after I get a whole new design layout, I am going to focus this blog on different teacher/organization tips and tidbits. This isn't going to be a place where ONLY teachers can get ideas, but where anyone who has questions about anything related to organization, work, pens, pencils, planners, etc you name it I will cover it :)

I am so excited to start this journey and although I won't have my own classroom till August, there is so much stuff I can share about preparing myself for the move, packing, planning, etc.

So stay tuned to major changes going on at Erica Ashley's blog, we are doing big things over here!

No comments:

Post a Comment