Thursday, March 13, 2014

Everything is bigger in Texas

I have not been giving this blog enough lovin! I really miss reading everyones blog and dedicating some time to this guy. 

Truthfully, I have been SUPER busy! If you have read the one post I have posted in the last two weeks you would know I finally got a job :) I am subbing at one school for the rest of the school year, which is so nice not having to go to a different location every day and I got a big girl job! 

I have made my official decision and am moving to Houston Texas in August! I really can't believe it! It hasn't hit me yet that I am leaving the mitten and heading south. I feel like I am just going on vacation, except this time I am not coming back…and that is SUPER exciting and absolutely horrifying at the same time.



I know 0 people in Texas. 0. I do know that God has been working in my heart the past year to help me make this transition. Although it is scary leaving a place I have never lived 45minutes away from, I know that this is the only time in my life where I can pick and move. I am 24, single, and have no real ties except my parents. Its either now or never and I choose now! 

So how many of you have made huge transitions in your life!? I would love to hear how you deal with them :) 

Also, anyone in the Houston area!? I need a friend! 

4 comments:

  1. I am a nurse and beauty blogger here in Dallas area! Welcome to Texas and hit me up should you need someone to holler at LOL! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek!! I am really excited for you girl, and I'll admit, a bit envious! I've always wanted an opportunity to just do something crazy and up and move. I know this will be an awesome experience for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SO exciting! When I was 18 I moved from Alaska to Lynchburg, VA and I knew no one! It was the best experience of my life! Now that I live back in AK, I'm constantly dreaming of my next move and have been thinking about Dallas a lot lately! Maybe we'll end up in the same state one day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for you! Congratulations again on the job! I'm sure God has big plans for you in Texas!

    ReplyDelete