Saturday, July 12, 2014

Where Am I?

Hello all! 

Long time no talk :) I miss this blog like a fat kid misses cake! I just want to write a short piece explaining my absence.

In June I had surgery on the upper half of my body (aka my lady friends) to shrink those bad boys down a bit for health reasons. This left me out of commission for awhile! Now, I have 3 weeks till I make the big move to Texas and I am spending as much time as I can with my family and friends! 

So don't go anywhere! I will be back when I am all settled into my new place with a new design and many more great and exciting posts! Miss you all and I can't wait to have a schedule in my life again! 



-Erica Ashley

2 comments:

  1. We've missed you too! Can't wait for lots more blog goodness to come, I hope :)

    ReplyDelete