Tuesday, December 29, 2015

New Years Resolutions

Every year people make resolutions. Every year 70% of people quit in January. Why is this? And how many times have we fallen into that 70%? Are intentions are always pure, we always want to succeed. But life gets busy and excuses are made and its easier to stop then to stick with it. 


How do we make this year different? How do we actually succeed? How do we ensure that our busy lives do not get in the way of our goal? How AWESOME would we feel if we reached it!? 

The thing that is MOST important to sticking with your resolutions is accountability! Having someone EVERY DAY checking in with you for a quick second to make sure that you are doing or will do what you need to reach your goal is critical to success. 

My main resolutions this year are the following:
1) To get fit and toned! All I want for christmas 2016 is toned arms and a flat stomach :) 

2) Healthy! I want off my blood pressure medicine!

3) Save, save, save!

How will I get there!? The accountability groups I run! I run 30 day accountability groups for people with fitness goals in mind! I also can help people find a workout and nutrition plan that best fits them! Every. Day. I check in my with challengers. We motivate each other to get our work out in, to make good choices, and the main rule is that we only indulge 20% of the time! 

Its not a diet. We can eat anything! If its in moderation. 
The workout plan is made for you. JUST FOLLOW IT! 
We get daily motivation and tips to help us to live a healthier lifestyle! 
No monthly gym membership!
Just workout 30 minutes in your own home!
Participate month after month! 

My last group lost a total of 26lbs between 6 people! 

Who's in? who is going to stick with their resolutions this year!?




alyssagoesbang

7 comments:

  1. Girl I'd love a flat and toned tummy as well! I'm so not looking forward to the influx of people headed to the gym on the 2nd of January :/ xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so true! Having someone to check in with can often be the difference between success and failure! I want off my bp meds too! Ugh! We got this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is easy to make excuses, especially after the novelty wears off, but having people on your side makes a world of difference! Good luck with your goals for this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love making new years resolutions, not gonna lie! but i'm almost always in the 70% haha. this time though, i have a cruise in june that i want to feel comfortable for, talk about motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm all about New Year's resolutions! Sometimes I suck at keeping them though. That said, I got the go ahead to stay on weight watchers while pregnant, and I'm excited for the accountability :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea of a 30-day program. It's so easy to set a big goal like "I'm going to be healthier next year" but until it's broken down into real, manageable mini-goals, it's just chatter. Monthly check-ins on goals that serve the overall goal are so great! Good luck with all your goals in the new year and thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving all this inspiration! I love that I've incorporated fitness into my lifestyle, it makes it so much easier and enjoyable. Cheers to 2016 <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete