Friday, December 4, 2015

I STRUGGLE with drinking enough water everyday! REALLY STRUGGLE! Seriously, all I want is coffee, ALL. DAY. LONG. 

I could have an IV of that stuff! Its SOOOO GOOD! 



So drinking 1/2 my body weight (in ounces) of water a day is a BIG Struggle! Why is this a good thing!?

Well, it keeps the metabolism going! It helps with the toxins in your body! It helps keep you full! It makes your skin all nice and smooth!

Did you know that sometimes, when you feel hungry, you are actually just thirsty!?

Staying hydrated as so many benefits! How do you ensure you stay hydrated!? 

2 comments:

  1. It is tough to drink enough water. Especially when even though there is no taste sometimes you just have yucky tasting water. I've found that using a 32oz water bottle helps me get over the mental battle of drinking enough water because I only need 2 of them to reach 64oz for the day. Something about telling yourself you only have to drink 2 bottles rather than lets say 4 makes it easier even though you're still drinking the same amount of water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so hard for me to drink water also! Like Amy I use a tumbler that is 24 oz so by drinking 4 of those a day it doesn't seem that difficult to get my water in! But it is still hard for me, I won't even lie.

    ReplyDelete