Monday, April 11, 2016

10 of my Favorite Things

I love 10 on Tuesday link up! Check it out here :)

Here are 10 of my FAVORITES :) 

1) Pink Lipstick

I have NEVER been one to wear lipstick! Until recently! My newfound confidence has totally brightened up my wardrobe and even my make-up! My basic make up is now GONE and here they are, HOT PINK LIPS! I was nervous at first, some people stare straight at my lips, but hey, I love it! 





2) Starbucks Black Mango Tea

I just....I just...I kinda want an IV of this stuff pumping straight into my body. Yes, its good mixed with lemonade but I like it PLAIN! I want one right now as I write this. 

3) Seafood

All sea food! Tuna, crab legs, scallops, shrimp, lobster, crawfish, if its from the sea Ill eat it! 

4) Wedge Heels

I'm 5'1". If I don't wear a heel to work my 8th graders tower over me. Who am I kidding, they still tower over me! But I love a wedged heel! Stability and height! It's what I need! 

5) Maxi Dresses

Love them! Mostly because its unknown if my legs are shaved under them (who else is with me on this!?) Haha but thats not the only reason I love them! They are just so comfy! 

6) Michael Kors

My whole life I wanted a Michaels Kors purse!! It has been something I have asked for, for years! Apparently Santa has been misplacing my list, but I finally bought myself one! I always told myself I know I have made it when I can afford one of these! HAAAA thank goodness for the outlet store! 



7) Shakeology

You knew this was coming! But seriously, this stuff is my non-negotiable daily! No more sweet tooth cravings, not more blood pressure medicine, weight loss, daily vitamins, this has it all! 



8) Pink Nails

I use to pain my nails purple. Yes purple (Although C argues with me that they were black) but it was just that REALLLLYYY dark purple that almost looks black but isn't! Now that its summer its time to brighten these bad boys up! 

9) Reading 

I love reading! I don't get too much time for reading because of teaching school and being in grad school but I can't wait for summer! I spend most of it in the Library! 



10) Summertime

Just a few weeks till summer vacay! Its bittersweet! I enjoy the break but I am not going to lie, I cry on the last day of school! Im worse then the kids haha Its a very emotional time..every. year. 

2 comments:

  1. I have a Starbucks gift card burning a hole in my pocket so I might need to try that black mango tea tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so with you on seafood - I LOVE IT and can't get enough! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete