Thursday, April 21, 2016

The Plague and Water

Nothing like a good sickness to take you out of your game for 2 weeks! After battling a fever and major digestive issues (oh yeah and I caught a sinus infection in there too) I finally got some answers! 

A virus in my intestines was causing some inflammation and serious pain. Luckily I'm in some medication to take down the swelling! 

Meanwhile, my hometown could really use your prayers! I live in the town in Texas with the major flooding. 

Luckily for me I am safe, but my students and community is suffering greatly. I teach 8th grade at one of the middle schools in the community. I know hundreds of families are without homes and many schools facing damage. 





Prayers for the community are much appreciated!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment