Monday, November 25, 2013

December: the Month of Change

I LOVE December. For many reasons! Christmas, bday, graduation, its is full of it all. So what exactly am I looking forward to this December!?

1) First and foremost, my golden bday! I am turning 24 on December 24th! You may not know this about me, but my birthday is celebrated for a whole month. So to answer your question, no, I do not hate having my bday on Christmas Eve. In fact I love it! Who else gets to have their family together every. single. year to celebrate? My parents created a bday diva in hopes of separating the two holidays. They were successful, hence why I believe I deserve a full month to celebrate the day I was born. 

 23rd Birthday

22nd birthday, yes I am wearing a onsie in preparation for a party later that night. And yes that man is about to shove whipped cream in my face. Birthday celebrations at Mexican restaurants are greater than everything! 


2) Graduation!! December 7th I am graduating college! Seriously, it is about time. 5 1/2 years later! Check out my two part story here. This weekend I spent time with my best friends decorating our graduation caps! 




3) Christmas! I am seriously in LOVE with Christmas. I have been listening to Christmas music since November 1st. Plus, my mom goes ALL out for christmas time, and by all out I mean 5 Christmas trees....Although some would say she is slightly on the crazy side she is an interior decorator and our house looks like it came from Pottery Barn, but I absolutely LOVE it! 









What are you looking forward to this December!?

5 comments:

  1. Wow you have a super exciting month ahead!! :-) Congrats, soon-to-be graduate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hear you on the excitement for christmas!! my bday is on the 30th and when i had my champagne bday - turning 30 on the 30th - that was incredible in itself because turning 30 is a huge milestone for many. it's like goodbye years of stupid youth, hello one foot closer to death! LOL kidding #notkidding?

    but happy early birthday. christmas is going to be so exciting this year!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your caps are PRECIOUS. I love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the christmas tree! I wish you the best Happiest bday all day everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My birthday is Dec 14th and I love having it during the holidays too! I always have snow on my birthday and everyone is already in a festive mood! haha Also, my family has that exact Santa and Mrs. Clause salt and pepper shaker!

    ReplyDelete