Monday, October 19, 2015

Coach Erica

Health.
Wellness.
Fitness.
Nutrition. 

These things I have struggled with FOR YEARS! I have battled an eating disorder, binge eating, yo-yo dieting. For the past ten years I have always felt self-conscious about my stomach and my arms. Anytime I take a picture I always pop my hand on my hip to make my arm look skinny! (girls, you know what pose I am talking about!) 

The only thing I have every found that worked and didn't require a HUGE change to my life has been Beachbody workouts. The workouts make sense, fit into my schedule, and can be done in my home in as little as 25 minutes. 



This was me at my heaviest, 180lbs. I am only 5'1" so that is a lot of weight on my body! I battles high blood pressure, which runs in my family. I had little energy, eating awful college food (okay it was actually good, but not good for me). 

After feeling awful, fatigued, taking blood pressure medicine daily, I decided to make a LIFESTYLE change. Not a diet, but a lifestyle change. I decided to eat "clean" and try the Beachbody Insanity workout. 

This was my result! 

I lost 19lbs and dropped two pant sizes in one month. I also was able to go off my blood pressure medicine! Now I can't promise these results for everyone, but I can tell you that Beachbody changed my life. 

I recently decided to be a Beachbody coach because it is something I can stand behind. I have seen the results! They work! Even after doing insanity I still wasn't sold with Beachbody. I went back to the gym to try new workouts. I tried working out with a friend, on my own, and even workout classes but I did not see the result that Beachboy had given me. 

 I would love to hear your stories? What programs work for you? What nutrition plans work for you? And if you need any help, advice, or anything I am here to offer you some free accountability and direct you to some great articles about changing your lifestyle! 

Join me in my FREE clean eating groups, challenge groups, and accountability groups or email with questions, comments, advice! We are all on this journey together! I recently started the Body Beast workout and am lifting weights and toning up! What are you currently doing to stay fit?

You only get one body in life! What are you going to do and put in yours? 


 photo Signature_zps758aa3db.png

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on finding something that works for you!! Sometimes weeding through all of the options and learning what will actually work with you and your life is the hardest part because trying them all and not seeing results can bring you down. I am definitely going to take you up on the free accountability because you can never have too much of that!

    ReplyDelete