Friday, October 30, 2015

Fitness Friday Update


It is Friday! It is almost Halloween!! How many of you have great plans for your holiday weekend? Dressing up? What as? 

To be honest, I am not a huge halloween fan...dressing up is just not my thing! However, I do plan on going out this weekend and attending some halloween parties with friends! I just need some costume ideas :) 

Since it is Fitness Friday I want to give you an update of my Beachbody workout: BODY BEAST! 

This is a weight lifting workout! I am currently in week 3! After week two I made the following progress:
I lost .5 inch in my waist
2 inches in my hips
1 inch in my legs

Wahoo! Small gains, but gains none the less! Fitness is a slow process! It does not happen overnight. Sometimes, it can get discouraging! Sure, I would love to see more inches off my waist and some off my chest (I stayed the same) but I need to see that YES, its WORKING! 

Make sure to write down the starting numbers so you can SEE progress! It can be discouraging to go by the scale or just looking in the mirror! If you write it down you can SEE the progress you are making, even if it is small! 

Link up and I want to hear about your progress! 


 photo Signature_zps758aa3db.png

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a huge Halloween fan either. And dressing up is not my thing. But maybe I need to learn to suck it up and do it sometimes because hearing everyone ask where my costume is gets old really fast.

    I have never taken measurements even though I know I should. Adding that to my to-do list! Using just the scale and what I see in the mirror as a way to judge my progress is hard! The scale never seems to move the way I want it to and they always say that seeing progress in yourself is hard to do unless you can compare pictures side by side.

    ReplyDelete