Friday, November 6, 2015

Fitness Friday

Its time for Fitness Friday Link up! 

Share with us what workout program you are doing? How successful you have been? What your goals are? Anything to do with fitness!

I am currently doing the Beachbody Body Beast program! It is a weight lifting program and I am LOVING it! 

Here are my results after 4 weeks:
- Lost 4 inches in my stomach
- Lost 2 inches in my chest
- Lost 1 1/2 inches in my waist
- Lost 1 inch in my arm
- Lost 2 inches in my hips
- Lost 1 inch in my legs

Woot woot! I am loving the program! Make sure to ALWAYS take measurements so you can SEE your workouts are working even if the scales says otherwise :) 


 photo Signature_zps758aa3db.png

1 comment:

  1. One of these days I will have my stuff together and I'll link up with you. Congrats on those great results after just 4 weeks. You're killing it girl!

    ReplyDelete