Thursday, February 18, 2016

All you need is love

I realize this is a late recap! Haha this week has been INSANE!! Did I mention I'm a teacher? Graduate student? Basketball coach? And Fitness coach? 

This week just started and is ending with a tight packed schemed! Anyway, I had a GREAT Valentine's Day! C came into town and we had a great weekend together shopping and relaxing! Here is one of my new tops I picked up at the Loft! 

C also brought me my two favorites! Lilies and Starbucks gift card! 



We had a super fun day on Valentine's Day with a great church service, brunch, and walk along the Waterway! Perks to living in Houston is the super warm climate! 

Overall a GREAT weekend full of love and laughs :) 

Now it's time to relax before Friday begins and the weekend starts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment