Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Make your why BIGGER than you excuses

It's so easy to make excuses! I've said it all! I'm tired, I don't have time, I don't have money! I've been there, but I also realized I needed to put these excuses aside and better myself! 

>I'm a full time teacher, working 7-5 and on weekends

> I coach girls basketball with 6:30am practice and evening games 
> I am a part time graduate student taking two graduate level classes
> I work beachbody and build my business 
> plus a personal life 
smile emotico


I get it! I'm busy to, I'm broke as well, and I go to bed by 9:30 every night because I'm exhausted! Literally this is me:


But I also want to feel better about myself, I want to lose weight, I want to prevent health issues that run in my family! 

I can come up with a MILLION excuses not to get healthy! However, I am making my WHY BIGGER than my excuses

Will you!?

No comments:

Post a Comment