Monday, February 29, 2016

Quick ways to burn calories

Time. Time is the BIGGEST excuse for us to not take care of ourselves! I have fought that excuses so much in the past to the point I couldn't anymore.

We are all busy.We live in a busy society and I get that its easy for us to want to just sit and relax. Believe me, I want the same! But I also want to make sure that I am setting an example for my family. 

The key is to MAKE time. All you need is 30 minutes a day to focus on yourself and make you better. Is it easy? Nope! But how many people have you heard say, 'I really regret waking up this morning and working out!" NONE. 

Now, some days we just can't do it. Our schedules are FULL! And days like that you might have to be creative! Plan to succeed. Here is a little cheat sheet made by Chobani! 

Shopping to burn a 100 calories!? I mean seriously! what excuse do you have for that! 

When you truly don't have the time for the gym use these quick fitness ideas to motivate you! Doing something is better than doing nothing! 

Then treat yourself! Here is my favorite Chobani yogurt recipe that fits into the 21 day fix plan:

1 cup plain Chobani yogurt (I like plain because it has less sugar) 
1 tsp cinnamon
1 TBS honey
1 cup of granola (I make my own! recipe to come) 

Stop making excuses and just start doing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment