Monday, August 7, 2017

Accomplished

When you finish something you start there is always a sense of accomplishment! You did it! You put in the work! You put in the sweat! You put in the tears (and a couple curse words to the trainer! Sorry Chris)



Its why I LOVE my business! I know the wraps, the pills, the shakes as meals can work! But there is something about sticking to a nutrition plan! Something about waking up and working out that not only changes you PHYSICALLY but mentally as well! I personally believe you can't get that mental transformation by wraps, pills, etc! But that's just me :)

                            


Also, we live in a society of INSTANT gratification! We go to the gym, we work out, and we want to know WHY our body is achieving results! We want it INSTANTLY! After a few weeks, when we don't see it, we quit!

How many times have you done this? How many times have you said I am going to do X, you do it for two-three weeks, and then you don't see results so you ditch it!

                            


I am a CHRONIC quitter of health and fitness! But that is WHY I love these programs! I get 21 days! 21 days! I can do it! After 21 days when I accomplish it, I think, wow I could do another 21!

You see its small goals! Small progress! Increments and steady! Not just a I am going to lose 20lbs! But 3 weeks, you accomplish it, and you see results! That gives you the confidence to KEEP going!


The other part that is CRUCIAL that so many people miss is the nutrition component! This is KEY!! 70-80% of lifestyle changes come from what we EAT! You can workout ALL the time and not see results if you don't change your eating habits!

                     


I LOVED the nutrition plan of this program! It was SO easy to follow! From recipes, to recipe calendar, to even a grocery list! I knew exactly what to eat and when to eat it!

Even my husband enjoyed the meals!! I made them for my family because it allowed me to be an example to them! He even ate squash which he hates!

This week I actually went up in weight! But a lot of it was muscle growth! My shoulders, my arms, all lost inches and toned up! Same with my stomach!

The final of 21 days is.......

                    
Its progress not perfection! Yes I still need work but like I said, its 21 days of PROGRESS! So I am going to kick off ROUND 2! If you are interested in learning more about this program or other 21 day programs, working out from YOUR HOME for 30 min, or even a nutrition plan I would be HAPPY to chat :)

Links: BlovedBoston   Hello Monday  Weekly Wrap

https://www.facebook.com/erica.ashleyr1/videos/3578033410490/

7 comments:

  1. I definitely need this motivation! Hitting the gym tonight for the first time in a while, I'm totally with you though I crave the way working out makes me feel mentally even more than physically. Keep going and keep sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did amazing my friend! So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look awesome! I really need to start exercising and eating healthier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your meals look so good!! Way to go girl - motivation for sure! :) xo, Biana-BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl you look amazing, and I'm drooling over all that food in the nutrition plan. Yum! <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete