Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Lime Cilantro Potato Salad

I love Potato Salad but I hate all the fat!! I am not a huge fan of mayo so this is a great alternative! I actually prefer EVOO but for those that like creamy, Greek Yogurt is a great alternative!  In fact, I think I will make it this weekend for our BBQ!!



Lime Cilantro Potato Salad (photo to come)

Ingredients
5 pounds of red potatoes
1 packaged cooked turkey bacon
1 bunch chopped cilantro
Lime Juice
Lemon Juice
1ish cups of greek yogurt and a few squirts of mustard (substitute for EVOO if you wish!)
1 can green chilies
1 Cup chives chopped

Directions:
1. Boil your potatoes until soft. Not mashed potato soft though.
2. Run them under cool water to stop the cooking and to cool them down.
3. Cut them up before they are all the way cool so your diced chunks will mash up a little. I prefer this consistency!
4. Chop up and mix remaining ingredients in a large bowl with the potatoes. Serve cold. Chill for at least 4 hours :)

No comments:

Post a Comment