Sunday, March 10, 2013

This is my first post!! I am not exactly sure how this whole blog thing works yet, but I have been following my friend Erin's for awhile and have been inspired to start my own! 

I think I might have to have her teach me everything on our weekly wednesday hang out :) Nothing better than a girls night in the middle of the week!

I am actually excited for tomorrow, back to the grind of school! I am currently teaching for sixth graders in my first semester of student teaching (I have a whole year to complete of student teaching till I graduate). Only 5 weeks left, and although I am super excited to be closer to graduating in December, I am going to miss the kids so much! 

Here is a picture of me learning to break dance with them. So much fun :)

Well another week of classes, another week of teaching, and I couldn't be happier :) Have a great week! 

-Erica 

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl, welcome to the blog world!!! :) I got your sweet comment over at Love, Fun & Football but you don't have your email connected to blogger- so I couldn't respond to you! Just google 'no reply blogger' and there are some easy steps to change that! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the tip!! I appreciate all the help :)

      Delete