Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I Can't Believe...its April!

I can't believe that it is already April! Time has flown by this year, I sure hope it slows down when summer starts! It will be a busy summer with lots of weddings to attend, summer school to teach, and beaches to relax at (I can't be all work and no fun!) 

I can't believe I am doing Insanity work out.....again. I am literally DYING! But I feel so much better after:) I honestly forgot how hard it was until I tried to get out of bed this morning and physically could not lift my legs or arms. Try putting on mascara with your arms shaking from the pain of lifting them to eye level haha (its a bad make up day today). Luckily for me, I have my sister to do the workout with so we can hold each other accountable:) 

I can't believe Michigan made it to the Final Four!!! Trey Burke's three to tie the game against Kansas almost gave me a heart attack! I <3 him...and I have to give a shout out to Stauskas for his 6/6 threes v Florida! 


I can't believe the weather is finally changing! I need summer weather! Mostly so I can start wearing my sundresses. Here is my latest purchase via Marshalls. It is a mint green sundress with pockets, so comfy! 

I can't believe I am giving up sugar and only allowing myself to eat it once a week. My sister brought up this challenge and I can already tell it will be so hard! Candy and cookies are definitely my weakness. Thank goodness for the amazing strawberry shortcake I had at girls night last night, but looks like I am done with sweets for the week :/

Have a happy Wednesday! 

1 comment:

  1. I love insanity! I didn't do it vigorously - only 3-4x a week and still saw great results :)

    ReplyDelete