Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday's and weddings!

Cue wedding season! I am getting so excited to see all my friends get married in the next few weeks! 

Dear Friday, seriously you could have come sooner! Week one of summer school was the most chaotic thing ever (I could vent about this for days), its not the students fault, but they are giving me a run for my money this summer! 

Dear Boy Meets World, your cast is on Good Morning America this morning! I hear your coming out with a spin off called "Girl Meets World" which features Cory and Topanga's daughter. I seriously was obsessed with you when I was younger, but more importantly, will Shawn Hunter be on your show? How can you not love this long flowy hair and bad boy persona? #childhoodcrush


Dear Porch, You are so fun for me to sit on when I go to my littles apartment, but a drunk drive ran into you and took you right off! He also hit all the cars parked in front (where mine normally is) but luckily I pulled in 5 min after it happened! Thank goodness no one was hurt! 

Dear Weddings, I am getting so excited for you! I can't wait to celebrate with you all on your special days! 

Dear field trips, We had to cancel our field trips due to rain, but rescheduled for next week! Which means 2 field trips next week! To the sand dunes and to SkyZone! I do love my job :) 

Dear Cousin, Your open house is tomorrow! I seriously can't believe you graduated high school already! I am so excited you chose to go to college at GVSU! Laker for a lifetime! 

Dear Rookie Blue, Where are you!?! I look forward to watch you every thursday and you are no where to be found! Come back! 



Have a great weekend all! 

                                               Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. YAY FRIDAY. Also I love going to weddings. Annnnnnd who doesn't love boy meets world!!!! I'm excited for the show I just hope it doesn't stink because sometimes spin offs do!

    ReplyDelete