Wednesday, June 12, 2013

I can't believe

I can't believe how busy I am! Seriously, this whole summer school things is not only super fun, but super tiring! I am writing this post in bed by 9:30...ugh! I forgot how exhausting fifth and sixth graders are! 

I can't believe how crazy the next two weeks will be! From graduations, two weddings, and a bachlorette party I am hosting! I am so excited for all the events to come and I can't wait to celebrate with everyone! Bare with me on the blog post because I am sure they will be far and few in between! 

I can't believe the life decisions I am having to make. God works in such mysterious ways and its funny because I was just getting into a good secure comfort zone with my life. I had it all planned out, what I was going to do, who I was going to be and slowly but surely I see him opening up doors and trying to figure out my next move is becoming stressful. Luckily this move doesn't need to be decided ASAP, but prayers and patience is what I need! 

I can't believe I am taking a field trip to the sand dunes today! WAHOO!! I am so excited! I am also excited to show my students Lake Michigan (which a lot of them have never seen before!)

Well I better get a good night sleep before I adventure out into the world with 90 kids under the age of 12 tomorrow! Wish me luck! And happy Wednesday! 

1 comment:

  1. Gah I wish I lived in Michigan. I loveeeee visiting michigan :) Have a great day trip woo!

    ReplyDelete