Monday, June 3, 2013

Weekend Fun!

I don't know what to blog about since the challenge is up! I honestly really enjoyed linking up everyday! I have decided to make it a personal goal to try to link up with other blogs as much as possible. Any cool link ups I should check out?

This weekend was on the relaxing side! Friday night Erin came over and we watched "The Bachelorette" and "Broken City" both were pretty good movies, nothing thrilling, but I enjoyed them! 

Sunday was my moms birthday! I am so lucky to have such a wonderful mother. We definitely have a much better relationship now that I am 5 years out of high school and have matured since the "my mom is ruining my life" days! I am so lucky to have her as a best friend :) 

It was so fun to celebrate with her and my family! My grandparents came into town and after church we headed to the local restaurant for some gluten free Pizza :) Yumm! We bought my mom a do it at home shellac nail kit that I proudly tried out for her (as you can see below) just in case it didn't work well :) I know, I am such a nice daughter for making sure her birthday present worked well! 

Also, I am up to 4 miles a day running now for my half marathon training! Whoo! This past month I ran 60 miles total! Lets see what happens in the month of June?!? 

Happy Monday all! 


Sami's Shenanigans

6 comments:

  1. I envy your motivation to run because frankly I have 0 of that. and Yay for mommies and birthdays! Sounds like a fab weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl with your running, that is awesome. It looks like you had such a fun time with your mom. I also watched Broken City this weekend and couldn't get into it :( I do want to see "The Bachelorette" though. Saw you on the blog hop, come say hi sometime! ;)

    http://www.fitnessblondie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I dislike running very much so major props to ya! How is gluten free pizza?

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw christie look so excited!!! the BLI is definitely going to be a summer hot spot. last time we were there, kenny said that he wished we had lake access to bostwick lake rather than bella vista!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 4 miles....get it girl!!!

    i love weekends like this...friends and family and fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still haven't found any gluten pizza options out here in AZ. Anyhow I nominated you and your blog for the leibster Award! You can find details on my latest blog post, hope you are having a great day!

    ReplyDelete