Saturday, June 8, 2013

Leibster Award

Have I mentioned how happy I am I joined the blogging world? I have met some awesome people and love to exchange thoughts, ideas, jokes, and just get to know them through their blogs. Well, I received an email for Micael that he nominated me for the Leibster Award! So let me tell you a little bit how this works and make sure to check Micael's blog out! I love reading his blog and have had some wonderful conversations with him! 

The award is for bloggers who have less than 200 followers. It is a German term, look it up, I had to! But it is a pretty cool way to get new bloggers involved in the blog world! So the rules are listed below, and there is no tag backs! So as much as I would love to nominate Micael, I will just have you check out the link below :) 

Thanks Micael!



The Rules:

1.  When you receive the award, thank the person that gave it you and post a link to their blog in your post.
2.  Post eleven random facts about yourself.
3.  Answer the eleven questions set for you.
4.  Choose eleven blogs that inspire you with under 200 followers and link their pages to your post. Create eleven questions for them.
5.  Go to your nominees pages and let them know you have nominated them.


Eleven Facts:
1) I am a christian :) And still can't believe the love Jesus Christ had to die for me!
2) I have an obsession with reading Nicholas Sparks books, I love them all!
3) My favorite food is Mexican food, but I hate anything really spicy lol I realize that kind of defeats the purpose of Mexican food so I just get everything mild.
4) I played many sports in high school. I rowed for our crew team, played soccer, basketball, and ran track. 
5) If I don't get a cup of coffee in the morning, don't talk to me! I am a morning person, but if this crucial step is missed....good luck to those who have to be around me for the day!
6) I am only 5'1" and 1/2...and when your this short the 1/2 matters! 
7) I don't like pasta. Weird, I know! But I could live the rest of my life and never eat a pasta dish again! 
8) I am running a half marathon in October (it sounded better when I signed up for it, now I am not so sure anymore).
9) I love country music, but have a secret love for rap.
10) I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE my career choice and I can't wait to have my own classroom soon! 
11) I use way to ! when I blog. Sorry, I just get excited!


Eleven Questions From Micael:

1.  Apple, Android or land-line for your phone? Apple!! I have not had a land-line phone for six or seven years and I made the switch to an apple two years ago! I will never go back!

2.  What would you consider to be your favorite book? oooo like I said, I love Nicholas Sparks. However, I recently read the book "Unbroken" about a WW2 POW from the Pacific. It is honestly the best book I have EVER read. I high recommend it and I can guarantee you won't regret it. It is amazing the things he had to go through!

3.  If you could have longevity in life or unlimited wealth, what would you choose? Longevity! Obviously wealth would be great, but I know there is so much more to life than money. Which is why I ended up changing my profession from Law to Teaching. I just felt that I could serve more as a teacher and make a greater impact. Although I was two months from graduation and turned down an incredible stable job, I never regret my decision to change professions. Money can not buy you happiness! 

4.  What is your favorite color? Pink! I am growing to love Teal :)

5.  Which season of the year do you enjoy the most? I love summer because I like to tan, but I would say fall! I love the colors, football, and the cute fall clothes that you can wear. I also love apple orchards :) So many great things in fall!

6.  Which came first the chicken or the egg? ugh. I don't even know and believe me, I have had multiple conversations trying to figure it out!

7.  What is something the world is lacking? MORALS! Seriously, I could give multiple examples of many ways the world lacks morals but my recent example is the show Mistresses. REALLY? This show is literally about having affairs while married! What is our world coming to? It sickens me!

8.  Are you an early riser or prefer to sleep in, if given the chance? I am an early riser. As much as I try to sleep in I am always up early..even when I don't want to be!

9.  If you drink coffee, who makes the best blends? For a chain I love to go to Starbucks. But there is this local coffee place by my house that makes their own blends. One called Heavenly delight which is Mocha, carmel, and toasted coconut blend. Its name says it all! 

10.  Do you prefer Apple, Microsoft or other for your computing needs? Apple! I just think they are easier to use and I can sync my phone and everything to it! 

11.  If you could live anywhere in the world, where would that be? I actually would want to live where I am but I would vacation all the time! I really want to travel everywhere! Bora Bora is at the top of my list! Along with multiple places in Europe, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand. I just want to travel! 

My Eleven Nominees....or 4

A lot of my other blogs have more than 200 followers! 

Here are my 11 Questions for you all! 

1) Favorite Movie?
2) What is your ultimate life goal?
3) What is the present you have ever received? 
4) What is one of life's lessons that you have learned and would like to pass on a piece of advice?
5) Cats or Dogs?
6) If you had $1,000,000 what would you do with it?
7) Favorite TV Show or movie?
8) What song would you use to describe your life right now?
9) If you could live anywhere where would it be?
10) Dream vacation spot?
11) Favorite piece of advice you have ever recieved 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the kind acknowledgment! Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for nominating me !!! You rock :)

    ReplyDelete