Sunday, July 7, 2013

Wedding Part Two

So I am in the process of going through my two weeks of being MIA from the blogging world. I have to give a shout out to my wonderful fourth of July weekend and my tan self before I start (that trip will be blogged about at a later date...I am so far behind! ahh!).

Last weekend my best friend got married! Some of you might know her from the blog Erin Elizabeth, so stop by her page and give her a congrats! Erin and I met less than a year ago, but we clicked instantly and have developed a wonderful friendship. Being able to help out with her wedding was so much fun! But I never got a picture with her, and didn't realize this until 2 days after...guess we have to do it again?

Thursday night I hosted her bachelorette party! We waited till the Thursday before the wedding since most of her wedding party and family live out of state. We headed downtown GR for dinner and drinks then back to my house for dessert, games, and presents. It was a blast! Here are some pics from the party. 
 beautiful ladies before dinner :) 
 Yummy chocolate fountain with different things to dip in it and cupcakes decorated by my sister :)


Friday I went and got my nails done. I put on fake nails! Which I haven't done since my senior prom and am unsure why since they are the best things ever! I got the color "feeling hot, hot, hot" aka its a pink, but obviously I was feeling good! Rehearsal dinner on friday which was fun! And then the big day on Saturday! Although I do not have any pics of Erin as a bride, make sure to check out her blog later next week when she is back from her honeymoon! Lucky them, they got 10 days away! 
 Me and Shalie (one of her bridesmaids) at rehearsal dinner

 decorated drink bar at the reception
 centerpieces! 
my gift from anthropology for helping out! I love it!

Congratulations Erin once again! I am so happy for you and Kenny and can not wait to see you both grow your family! Thanks for letting me be a part of and celebrate the special day! Love you both! 


 Now that these two weddings are over, I am ready for a less busy rest of summer! Three more weeks of teaching summer school then a nice break before I start my second semester of student teaching! Ahh! 



1 comment:

  1. COME BACK. except jk because I'm jealous you helped with weddings because that seems beyond fun

    ReplyDelete