Thursday, March 2, 2017

Crockpot Creamy Sun-dried Tomato Chicken

This recipe is QUICK, its Whole 30 and Paleo approved, and its TASTY!! 





I found similar recipe online that required the chicken and sauce to be made in a pan. However, I just don't have the time this week! So yesterday I thought, why not make a few changes and throw it all in the crockpot! 



I was so happy I did! I got home from work, my house smelt amazing, and dinner was ready! Seriously, if I could make ALL meals in a crockpot I would! That item is KEY in my kitchen! 

Ingredients:
- 4 Chicken Thighs (You can use any type of chicken)
- 1 can of Sun-dried Tomatoes  
- 1 1/2 cup Chicken Broth or Stock
- 1/2 Onion Chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves 
- 1 cup canned Coconut Cream 
- Italian Seasoning

Directions:
- In crockpot put in Chicken Broth, chopped onion, garlic, and Sun-dried tomatoes. 
- Place the chicken on top and season with Italian Seasoning (Do not use coconut cream until the end)
- Cook on low for 6 hours
- When you get home, take chicken out and put in coconut cream to the juices. Mix together and place chicken back in. 
- ENJOY! 

1 comment:

  1. I love chicken thighs, they are such a versatile cut of the chicken.

    ReplyDelete