Friday, May 31, 2013

Memories

The last day of the blog every day in May Challenge and Friday Letters! I wont know what to blog about after this since I will no longer have a prompt! Today's challenge is to blog about a vivid memory. Hmmmm.... 

This one took some digging into some old photos to share with you all. 

I have a ton of memories from joining my sorority! This is a picture of us tailgating before a football game, and yes that is a farm behind us! Grand Valley is located in the middle of cornfields and farms, so at tailgates we often found ourselves admiring the local horses and cows from a distance :) Even though it might not be the best smelling location, I wouldn't change these years for the world! I LOVED my sorority and I LOVED Grand Valley! I wish I could go back and re-live these moments! 



__________
Dear Blonde Hair, your back! I went and got high lights this morning (it has been forever!) and now your back for the summer! 
Dear season finale of Nashville, WOW! You shocked me! I can't wait till the fall and you start back up because I am dying to know what happens to everyone! Great first season, you definitely will be back for more! Dear Erin and Bekah, less than one month away from your weddings! AHH! I am so excited to celebrate with both of you :) Can't wait to see how beautiful you both will be on the big day! Dear week off of work, as much as I loved you, I am so bored! I really don't know what to do when I have nothing to do! I read some books, I still had school, but seriously, i'm bored, back to the grind Monday with summer school! Dear Rachel, I still can't get over how obsessed I am with my new blog lay out! You did such an AMAZING job! I visit my own page all the time now just to look at it :) Thanks again! I am obsessed! 

Have a great weekend everyone! 
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Fridays Letters :)

    Love your hair! I can't wait to get my blonde back someday!

    I'm also loving your layout! Looks great!

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeeeeee your hair! Seriously so cute you can rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so wished I had started watching Nashville, I keep hearing how good it is! I'm hoping Netflix will get it so I can catch up before the next season. You have a really cute blog!

    ReplyDelete