Saturday, May 11, 2013

10 words

Todays challenge is to sell yourself in 10 words: 

- outgoing
- energetic
- passionate
- leader
- caring
- curious
- loving
- disciplined
- nurturing
- athletic




I am also linking up with my new blogging friend Dwn In Lndn and coming up with a summer bucket list! Check out her blog! 

- attend all my friends weddings!
- get myself up to running 10 miles per day by September
- head up north to the cottage for a relaxing weekend
- Ace my summer classes
- Save money from my summer job so I don't have to work while I student teach!
- Lay out at least once a week and read
- Read five new books

                              

3 comments:

  1. yay! Thanks for linking up :) I am deff trying to read once a week too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had "disciplined" in my characteristics. I'm sure it would make a HUUUUUUUUUUUGE change in my life! haha-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Curious is such a good word! I wish I had thought of that one!

    ReplyDelete