Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A Day in the Life of Me

Two links up today! The challenge and I can't believe.. 

Todays challenge, a day in the life. So here is my daily life: sorry for those of you disappointed by my lack of thrilling daily events, I am too!  

I wake up every morning and head directly for the coffee machine. Que the funny coffee mugs I use, here is my personal favorite :) No truer words have been written ;)
Since its "summer break" I do not have to go teach every morning, so after my cup of coffee I go for a run. I seriously can tell a difference in my mood if I skip this step of my day, plus I am starting to train for my half marathon I entered! AHHH! 

I usually have homework (boring) and need to finish that before I head into work! 

Work: An after school program at the school I completed my first portion of student teaching! I love these kids so much and I only have two weeks left with them :( Unless they need summer school. This week I am leading the art activity and we are using side walk chalk. This is what the students have completed so far, they are seriously so creative!
After work I have class for three hours, every day until June :( Boring!! 

Then I come home and spend some time with my family before heading to bed :) Not a super thrilling day, but I love it and wouldn't change it for the world! (minus the whole classes and homework thing). 

WEDNESDAY LINK UP-

I can't believe only two weeks left with my students! I will miss them so much!! 

I can't believe how much I love froyo! There is a great froyo place near my house and I am obsessed! I could eat it everyday! I like to think its "healthier" because its frozen yogurt and not ice cream, but with the amount of toppings I use it might actually be worse. 

I can't believe that I signed up for a half marathon! I am seriously so excited and scared at the same time! The thought of running longer than an hour straight makes me nervous but I am so excited for the goal I set for myself!
                    

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on signing up for a marathon! Thats intense! I wish I had the motivation to go running but I'm probably going to sit in bed all day ...oops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sidewalk chalk! There's something so happy and summery about brightly coloured drawings on pavement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to do a marathon once. Then I came to my senses and realized I needed to start smaller.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For real, the marathon is gonna be awesome and you'll do great! Props for doing two link ups :) :) im excited for our season finales tomorrow night...minus the fact that they are finales. ahah!

    ReplyDelete