Sunday, May 5, 2013

Friends

Today's challenge is to blog about your blogging friends. This challenge has made me realize I need to start commenting and becoming friends with the ladies whose blog I read on a daily basis! Since I have not been blogging that long and have not established many blogger friends let me tell you about two special friends; one who blogs and one who does not, but both are very special to me :)

Erin- Me and Erin met less than a year ago, and I can honestly say she is one of my best friends. Erin moved up to mitten less than a year ago to be with her fiancĂ© (soon to be husband in a little over a month!). Her future mother and law set us up on a little friend date so we could get to know each other. So one night both of our families got together and had a girls night! I was excited to meet Erin since I had just moved back home from college and didn't have many friends left from high school that still lived around here. Well we clicked instantly, and since then we have become great friends! One of our usual things to do together is hang out every single wednesday night to watch our favorite TV shows (Greys and Scandal) and our guilty pleasure Real Housewives :) (p.s. I am still thrown off by Scandal! Who is the mole?)

Erin is also the one who introduced me to blogging. She showed me her blog, which I absolutely fell in love with, and got me into the swing of things. I just love her laid back personality, which shows through her blog, and she has taught me to truly not care what anyone else thinks :) I am so blessed to have been able to meet her and grow so close together. Even though it has been less than a year, I feel like we have known each other for so much longer and I can't wait to see what happens with our friendship in the future, and especially be able to see all the wonderful changes happening in her life in the months to come! 


Bekah- I have known Bekah for four years now. Bekah use to be my manager when I worked at Aeropostale (ugh, props to people who work retail, worst two years of my life!) and we clicked instantly. Bekah is also getting married in a month, the weekend before Erin! It has been so amazing to see the development of Bekah and her fiancĂ©'s relationship and how happy he has made her :) Last night was her bachelorette party!! I had so much fun! Since Bekah lives in Chicago we do not get to see each other as much anymore, so the fact she has been back to the mitten on a regular basis for wedding planning, showers, and parties has been my favorite! I can not wait for the big day and to see our friendship grow! We have always had a joke that we would be stay at home moms living next door to each other in a house with a white picket fence and three children. She is one step closer to the dream ;)






I am so blessed to have such amazing people in my life! Thanks for stopping by and learning about my friends! 

2 comments:

  1. Making friends with other bloggers is definitely one of the best things about blogging. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got a payment for $500.

    Many times people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can earn filling out paid surveys online...

    So I show them a video of myself actually getting paid over $500 for taking paid surveys to set the record straight.

    ReplyDelete