Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I can't believe....

Two Link Ups today! 

I can't believe how AMAZING my blog looks!!! I just got a make over yesterday by Rachel at Dwn In Lndn!!! She is AMAZING! check her out :) Thank you, thank you, thank you!! 

I can't believe the ending of Nashville! I was in complete shock! Season finales are always the best and the worst. I love the dramatic endings, but the fact I have to wait to see what happens makes me sad. See you in the fall Reyna James! PS Rookie Blue is back on! Yes!! (sorry, I am a TV junkie!)

I can't believe the awesome weekend I had up north :) I already want to go back, but with graduations, weddings, etc I won't be able to till the fourth of July. See ya then cottage! 

I can't believe only 2 1/2 weeks left of summer classes. Then its the home stretch! One semester of student teaching left! 




Now for the challenge; today is to share five songs that influenced you some how. Music is always an outlet for me depending on the time of my life and what I am going through, different songs have reached out to me. So here are some of my favorites right now!


1. Sure be cool if you did-Blake Shelton: Love this song! It is a good summer jam and so cute! 



2. Cruise- Florida Georgia Line: You can't help but jam out to this song with your windows down! 


3. Redeemed: This song is one of my favorite worship songs! It has the most beautiful words. 

4. Then- Brad Paisley: LOVE! This is my all time favorite love song. 




5. All to Well- Taylor Swift: My favorite break up song, truer words have never been spoken! 



Happy Wednesday! 


7 comments:

  1. Swifty here!!!! I love All Too Well and Cruise. Do you know Megan and Liz on youtube? They've done a cover of Cruise and yikesss! They're amazing :) You might want to try their cover :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, All Too Well is such an incredible song - definitely her best and most mature one.

    A friend of mine recently got married and Then was their first dance song. Such a great song, it just melts my heart!

    Cruise and Sure Be Cool if You did are my JAMS. I sing cruise on a daily basis - so much to the point where one of my coworkers asked me if I know any other songs. Lol!

    Great list!

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it, it looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummmmm I love Blake and FGL! Also who DOESNT love Tayswift jam seshes? I dont know either!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, cliffhanger for sure on Nashville! Cute blog! :)

    http://semi-southern.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. My name is Tiffany. My blog is http://lifehappensblog2013.blogspot.com/ I have really enjoyed reading your blog!! It looks awesome!! Would love to have you stop by mine sometime!

    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog looks great!!! Congrats on the makeover :)

    ReplyDelete